We are looking for a passionate Studio Manager to run bridal styling appointments, and to manage the day-to-day duties of our boutique. We thrive on providing our brides with the most exceptional experience in their search for 'the dress', and we're looking for someone who's as excited about an incredible wedding dress shopping experience as we are.
A day in the life of a Studio Manager can include running bridal appointments, following up with clients, scheduling and confirming appointments, shipping and receiving inventory, communicating with clients and designers, and keeping our beautiful studio beautiful.
- Experience in a managerial position
- A love of fashion, and a strong sense of Union Bridal and our customer's aesthetic
- Warm and enthusiastic personality with a focus on the highest level of customer service
- Ability to quickly build a relationship and trust with the client
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Availability to work weekends and the flexibility to work remotely on customer communication. Union Bridal is open Wednesday to Sunday.
- Develop extensive knowledge of Union Bridal designers, inventory and the aesthetic of our brands as well as current wedding and fashion trends
- Manage bridal appointments which would include assisting and styling the bride, as well as customer follow-up
- Submitting client orders and ensuring they are being processed
- Assisting clients in all concerns regarding their purchase including pricing, sizing and other various questions, gown deliveries and final fittings
- Ensuring merchandising standards are maintained in the studio
- Working with designers to ensure that all gown information and policies are kept up to date
Have what it takes? We want to hear from you. Send your resume, and a little bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you!